Eva Grace is 4!


Eva Grace's 4th birthday was a lot different than the others. We had her party the weekend before her actual birthday and she had friends over for the first time. It was a lot of fun. The only downside is that she expected as many presents on her actual birthday as there were at her party. :)

She had a couple of requests for her party - pin the tail on the donkey, party hats, and a Dora cake. I was a little concerned since she had had a Dora cake for her 3rd party and the OCD in me didn't want her to have the same exact cake. So I (with the help of my mother-in-law) made Dora cupcakes. She has also become obsessed with rainbows, so I saw a recipe for rainbow cupcakes and tied that in with Dora. I wasn't sure how to make the cupcakes Dora until the day of the party. I think they turned out pretty good, considering I don't usually bake!

    Her friends came by and they had a great time running around outside. It was hard to get them to stay still so I could take some good shots of them!
Eva Grace's 'Fierce' Face...      


Then inside for party time!

 

Present opening went a LOT faster this year...open one and on to the next...

...which left more time for Once Upon a Monster!


On the morning of her actual birthday, she was surprised with a new ... 
 
SCOOTER!!!
She was so excited!









 
 
 We ended the night by going to the meal of her choice...macaroni and cheese at Chick-Fil-A! There, she was excited by two more surprises!

First, the waiters and waitresses surprised her by singing to her and bringing her ice cream!









And then her Daddy surprised her with a very special necklace. My Daddy gave me a locket when I was her age. He had "Daddy Loves Liz" engraved on it. I adored it! Guess what Eva Grace got!


 One of her very own! "Daddy Loves Eva"




I think, in truth, we all do!



Happy Birthday to my amazing, wonderful, baby girl! YOU are the gift to Momma and Daddy!

Comments

Popular Posts